HANSEN REGISTERED ANGUS
Hansen Registered Angus is located in the northeastern corner of Montana, about 7 miles west of the Montana/ North Dakota state line and approximately 50 miles south of the U.S./ Canadian border.
My wife, Lanette, and I own and operate the ranch where I was born and raised. We have three children: Paul and his wife, Megan and their daughter, Molly and son, Oscar; Eric and his wife Cecilia and their children, Caleb, Eli, Gabby, Ash, Lucia, Tessa and Birdie; and Beth and her husband, Brendan and their son Lucas and daughter Grae. More >
Why Hansen Registered Angus?
- Raising Registered Angus for 30+ years
- Consistent & Common Sense Approach Breeding Program
- Uniformity in Type & Structure
- No Precision-New Design-Bando 598 Bloodlines
- Performance That’s Bred In—Not Fed On
- Foundation Bloodlines that have Stood the Test of Time